Sunday, April 29, 2012

What time is it? Shameless plug time!

Can it be?  A Cracked article cowritten by yours truly?

The 6 Creepiest Sexual Encounters in Comic Book History

It actually took me a second to recognize it on the site, since my original title was "Six Comic Books That Tried to Be Romantic and Failed Horrendously."  Actually, they changed most of what I wrote, and while that's kind of an ego-deflater once you've poured your heart and soul into something and thought you did a real bang-up job of it, that's the way things work in the real world, so you just have to shrug your shoulders and move on with life. 

Though to be honest, I'm more miffed at the factual errors than the fact that they deleted half my jokes.  Tarantula raped Nightwing on a rooftop, not in the street, dangit!

No comments:

Post a Comment